April 27 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
One event on January 19, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on February 2, 2018 at 3:30pm
One event on February 16, 2018 at 3:30pm
One event on March 2, 2018 at 3:30pm
One event on March 16, 2018 at 1:00pm
One event on March 30, 2018 at 3:30pm
One event on April 13, 2018 at 3:30pm
One event on April 27, 2018 at 3:30pm
Enjoy Crafternoons at the Cole Library every other Friday! Each event features a seasonal or holiday craft that is geared toward elementary-aged children.
All craft supplies are provided.
Examples of crafts created at Crafternoons:
- Snowflake Yarn Art (January 5)
- Cotton Ball Penguins (January 19)
- Paper Plate Love Birds (February 2)
- President’s Day Craft (February 16)
- Moving Caterpillars (March 2)
- Equinox Craft (March 16)
- Paper Bunnies (March 30)
- Rainy Day Ducks (April 13)
- Flower Bookmarks (April 27)
The location of this event is in Room 108 on the 1st Floor of Cole Library.
Call 319-895-4271 to RSVP to ensure there are enough supplies for everyone.