Mount Vernon Clean Up Day 2020
April 25 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
“Polish It! Mount Vernon” is the Mount Vernon Clean Up Day. It is managed by the Community Development Group (CDG) and the City of Mount Vernon.
- Check-in is at Mount Vernon City Hall.
- 80+ volunteers are expected to sweep, shovel, pick up, rake or otherwise polish the 12-block area up and down 1st Street Mount Vernon, and Main Street Lisbon, as well as parks and other areas.
- Participation by all ages of volunteers is encouraged for the simple clean-up projects.
- Mount Vernon has been divided into several “zones,” with each zone assigned a “zone captain” to manage volunteer time and duties.
- Join to help prepare Mount Vernon for spring and summer visitors!
All volunteers for the Mount Vernon Annual Citywide Spring Cleaning are asked to sign up online.