- This event has passed.
Mount Vernon Summer Farmers’ Market
May 5, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until September 29, 2016
The Mount Vernon Summer Farmers’ Market is each Thursday.
A partial list of Mount Vernon Summer Farmers’ Market vendors:
- Marilee Feldman: Alpaca yarns and novelties
- Lois Pavelka: Locally raised pork, lamb, and beef, fresh eggs
- Glyn Mawr Vineyard: Local wines
- David Miller (Farmer Dave): Local produce
- Evelyn Walshire: Local produce, popcorn, snack mixes
- Kroul Farms: Local produce, potted plants, honey, fall pumpkins
- Laura Strabala: Locally-made jams and jellies
- Danielle Martin: Fresh breads, jumbo cookies
There are summer concerts at the Farmers’ Market on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month.