- This event has passed.
10th Annual Mount Vernon Chili Cook-Off
October 15, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The 10th Annual Mount Vernon-Lisbon Chili Cook-off is set for Saturday, October 15, 2016.
The event features 25 four-person teams vying for a total of $450 in cash prizes. The cooking will take place from noon to 4 p.m., with the public invited to the tasting portion of the event from 4 to 7 p.m.
RSVP on Facebook
- Open to the public and admission is free.
- Biodegradable sample chili cups are available for $1 each, or a 25-sample punch card for $20.
- Beer, soda, and other beverages will also be available for purchase.
If you’re interested in entering a team in the chili cook-off, the entry form is available online. There will be cash prizes for People’s Choice and first, second, third place chosen by judges.
- Bags Tournament starting at 3 p.m.
- New this year will be a giant Jenga game