- This event has passed.
Pi Day (3.14) – Community Development Group Fundraiser
March 14, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Organization Committee of the Mount Vernon-Lisbon Community Development Group (CDG) is offering a Pi Day Celebration in the parking lot of Gary’s Foods on Pi (approximation) Day, Monday, March 14, 2016.
RSVP on Facebook
- Volunteer bakers are needed to bake pies for the event. The committee is asking for fruit pies only (no cream pies).
- All pies will be donated to the fundraiser that will ask patrons to “donate what you will” for the pies. Suggested donation is $3.14 per slice or $15 for a full pie.
- All proceeds will go toward CDG spring and summer programming.
- If you don’t bake, please do plan to stop by Gary’s parking on Monday, March 14, and pick up a pie for a good cause.
- The committee will be collecting pies at the Visitor Center (311 1st St. NW, Mount Vernon) on Monday, March 14, from 7:30 to 9 a.m. (only).
If you can bake (or purchase and donate) a pie, you are asked to contact pie coordinator Margaret Stevens at email@example.com or by phone at the Sun Newspaper, (319) 895-6216.
This is a Mount Veron-Lisbon Community Development Group (CDG) Event