Art Class: Intro to Jewelry Making
Instructor: Linda Bild
Who doesn’t need a new pair of earrings? In this intro to Jewelry Making class you will learn an introduction to wirework in creating 3 pairs of earrings.
- The first technique is making a closed wrapped loop that allows you to make earrings and pendants.
- The second technique is making a closed wrapped loop inside of a closed loop, allowing you to attach dangles to chains.
- Each student will complete 3 pairs of earrings incorporating glass, semiprecious stones, pearls, Czech beads and Swarovski crystals. Make a pair of earrings for yourself and give the others as gifts!
The instructor, Linda Bild is a professional artist and illustrator who has worked professionally in the art field in various places of the globe, since graduating from University. She has taught at major Universities in Los Angeles for more than 15 years.
- Adult class
- Registration deadline: 9/15/16 by Noon
- $35 class fee plus $15 materials fee
- All materials included
- Online registration
- Call 319-535-5528 to process payment over the phone and reserve your spot
- Email email@example.com
- Stop by the East End Art gallery