Clean Up Day Mount Vernon 2016
Polish It! Mount Vernon will be on April 30, 2016. This Mount Vernon Clean Up Day is managed by the Community Development Group (CDG) and the City of Mount Vernon.
RSVP on Facebook.
- Check-in is at Mount Vernon City Hall.
- 80+ volunteers are expected to sweep, shovel, pick up, rake or otherwise polish the 12-block area up and down 1st Street Mount Vernon, and Main Street Lisbon, as well as parks and other areas.
- Participation by all ages of volunteers is encouraged for the simple clean-up projects.
- Mount Vernon has been divided into several “zones,” with each zone assigned a “zone captain” to manage volunteer time and duties.
- Join to help prepare Mount Vernon for spring and summer visitors!
All volunteers for the Mount Vernon Annual Citywide Spring Cleaning are asked to sign up online.