Community Forum on Iowa’s Water Quality
The National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences wants to hear from local communities about water quality. Come share your perspective!
- Dr. Linda Birnbaum, Director of NIEHS
- Tim Keegan, Broulik Farms
- Dr. Chris Jones, University of Iowa, IIHR
- Dr. Keith Schilling, State Geologist of Iowa
- Ken Sharp, Iowa Department of Public Health
The event is free and open to the public. The event will include heavy hors d’oeuvres. Wine, soda and beer is available for purchase.
“This partnership seemed like a perfect fit for CDG,” said Joe Jennison, director of Main Street and Marketing for CDG. “The CDG Business Improvement committee discussed this program as an extension of our popular Entrepreneuza series and thought this was a great way to reach out to the many agricultural business entrepreneurs in the area. All are welcome to come and learn about the importance of water quality for all businesses and consumers.”