Enjoy Crafternoons at the Cole Library! Each event features a seasonal or holiday craft that is geared toward elementary-aged children.
All craft supplies are provided.
Examples of crafts created at Crafternoons:
- Leaf Wreaths (November 4)
- Thanksgiving Craft (November 18)
- Winter Mobiles (December 2)
- Snow Craft (December 16)
- Mitten Wreaths (January 6)
- Winter Animals (January 20)
- Valentine’s Day Craft (February 3)
- Funny, Ferocious Fish (February 17)
- Sponge Paint Butterflies (March 3)
- String Art Flowers (March 31)
- String Flowers (April 14)
- Pom Pom Caterpillars (April 28)
- Lightening Bug Craft (May 12)
The location of this event is in Room 108 on the 1st Floor of Cole Library.
Call 319-895-4271 to RSVP to ensure there are enough supplies for everyone.