Enjoy Crafternoons at the Cole Library every other Friday! Each event features a seasonal or holiday craft that is geared toward elementary-aged children.
All craft supplies are provided.
Examples of crafts created at Crafternoons:
- Pencil Topper Craft (September 15)
- Leaf Craft (September 29)
- Hanging Bats (October 13)
- Monster Puppets (October 27)
- Thankful Turkeys (November 10)
- Pom Pom Picture Ornaments (December 8)
The location of this event is in Room 108 on the 1st Floor of Cole Library.
Call 319-895-4271 to RSVP to ensure there are enough supplies for everyone.