Enjoy Crafternoons at the Cole Library every other Friday! Each event features a seasonal or holiday craft that is geared toward elementary-aged children.
All craft supplies are provided.
Examples of crafts created at Crafternoons:
- Snowflake Yarn Art (January 5)
- Cotton Ball Penguins (January 19)
- Paper Plate Love Birds (February 2)
- President’s Day Craft (February 16)
- Moving Caterpillars (March 2)
- Equinox Craft (March 16)
- Paper Bunnies (March 30)
- Rainy Day Ducks (April 13)
- Flower Bookmarks (April 27)
- Flower Bookmarks (May 4)
- Ice Cream Craft (May 25)
The location of this event is in Room 108 on the 1st Floor of Cole Library.
Call 319-895-4271 to RSVP to ensure there are enough supplies for everyone.