Lisbon City Bulky Item Drop-Off Day
This event is limited to residents who live within the city limits of Lisbon.
Have more than the one truck load? You can purchase additional tickets for $10 each in order to bring another load to the drop off. NOTE: TICKETS WILL ONLY BE SOLD IN ADVANCE AT THE LISBON CITY HALL AND NOT ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
LARGE ITEM DROP OFF LOCATED AT THE CITY SHOP.
- Vehicles should approach area going east on Market St. to the dead end.
ELECTRONICS DROP-OFF AT THE CITY HALL PARKING LOT.
- Vehicles should enter Washington Street and exit through the alley.
- Electronic Restrictions: Businesses limited to two items.
- Will accept small household appliances, electric/battery hand tools, audio/visual equipment, computer related equipment, old cell phones.
- Electronic Restrictions: No microwaves, dehumidifiers, or any other medium to large appliances. These items should be taken to the City Shop drop area listed above.
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED:
- any material usually deposited in garbage bags
- construction materials (shingles, concrete, re-rod, etc.)
- burn barrels and ash
- large commercial appliances (walk-in freezers, commercial stoves, etc.)
- Hazardous Waste Materials can be taken directly to The Cedar Rapids Linn County Solid Waste Agency Monday – Friday 7am-4:30pm, no appointment and no cost.