Mt Vernon/Lisbon Community Theatre: “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”
Mount Vernon-Lisbon Community Theatre’s first Shakespeare in the Park is a production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
An optional dinner is available from Morning Glory Farms. The dinner will be Chicken salad with grapes on mixed greens, raspberries, blackberries, red onion, honey roasted almonds, sharp white cheddar cheese with raspberry balsamic vinaigrette; baguette with butter. If you would like a vegetarian option, please email us at [email protected]. Dinner tickets MUST be purchased by noon on the Wednesday before the show you wish to attend.
- Morning Glory Farms will also have a la carte concessions available as well including: oatmeal cookies, apricot crumb bars, popcorn & nonalcoholic beverages.
- MVLCT will also be selling wine, beer, hard seltzer and lots of merch including: cushions, cups, shirts and hats.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK. You can purchase alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at the venue. You can also bring your MVLCT cup (or purchase at the door) for FREE lemonade!
- This production is an outdoor event. We are, however, watching protocols daily and will comply with the CDC recommendations that those not vaccinated be masked. Go to MVLCT.com or our Facebook page for updates closer to production.
- There will be chairs (and tables for dinner guests) at the park.
- September 10: 6PM house opens, 7PM show begins
- September 11: 6PM house opens, 7PM show begins
- September 17: 6PM house opens, 7PM show begins
- September 18: 6PM house opens, 7PM show begins
- Tickets are available online.
- Dinner and Show = $35
- Adults = $25
- Students = $10