Mt. Vernon Science Café
Eat. Drink. Talk Science! The science cafe discussions will continue in Mt. Vernon.
- Thursday, 9/13/18: Antimicrobial Resistance, Dr. Erika Ernst
- Thursday, 10/18/18: Water Quality, Dr. Craig Just
- Thursday, 11/15/18: Memory and Cognition, Dr. Michelle Voss
- Thursday, 3/28/19: Local to Global – The Spectrum of Agriculture, Dr. Brandi Janssen
- Thursday, 4/18/19: Air Quality, Dr. Betsy Stone
- Thursday, 5/16/19: Effects of Air Pollution on TB in Vietnam, Dr. Robert Blount
These events are free and open to the public. No science background is necessary.