Enjoy some music on the hillside in southwest Mount Vernon! Neighborhood porches, front yards, and patios will be hosting live music all afternoon.
- Freewill donations will benefit the Mount Vernon Fine Arts Association, which supports Fine Arts education in the Mount Vernon School District.
- This event is located in the southwest quadrant of “old” Mount Vernon, near Cornell College. A list of host porch addresses will be provided prior to the event.
- Please bring lawn chairs or blankets to relax and enjoy the music.
- Children’s activities may include storytelling, chalking, coloring, and a drum circle/instrument petting zoo. Children’s activities are open to ages 0-100+.
- Street parking will be limited, so please consider walking or biking to the event.
Willems, 321 3rd St. SW
- 2:00 pm – Kids’ Parade
- 2:45 pm – Drumline Performance
- 3:15 pm – Drum Club Performance
- 4:00 pm – Drum Club Open Demonstration Time
Rodenberg, 310 4th Ave. SW
- 3:00 pm – James Mons & His Not So Little Monsters
- 4:00 pm – James Mons & His Not So Little Monsters
White, 314 3rd St. SW
- 2:30-5:00 pm – Storytelling
Hedges, 303 3rd St. SW
- 2:30-5:00 pm – Coloring & bubbles
Hoklotubbe, 212 3rd Ave. SW
- 2:30-5:00 pm – Yard Games
Hruska-Hageman, 203 3rd St. SW
- 3:00 pm – Tim Kuenzel
- 4:00 pm – Corey Baker, Ramblin Rose
Blacharski, 210 3rd St. SW
- 4:00 pm – Kelli Rae Powel & Jim McNamara
Carnes, 214 3rd St. SW
- 3:00 pm – Lane Gaffney with Devon Olberding
Kumley, 313 3rd Ave. SW
- 2:00 pm – Heart Consort
- 3:30 pm – Maddy Steen
- 4:00 pm – Chris Cripe
Krug, 402 3rd Ave. SW
- 3:00 pm – Ben Schrag & the Cautionaries
- 4:00 pm – Dale Beeks & Emily Beeks
Redmond, 200 4th St. SW
- 3:00 pm – Kimberli Maloy
- 4:00 pm – Mike Moran
Schwiebert, 316 3rd Ave. SW
- 5:00 pm – Full Moon Horizon