Relay for Life 2016
Cornell College’s Relay for Life also serves as the local Mount Vernon-Lisbon area Relay for Life.
Schedule of Events:
- 4:00 PM – Opening ceremony
- 4:30 PM – Slick Shoes providing dance lessons
- 5:30 PM – PINQ Cornell dance group
- 5:30 PM – Dinner
- 6:00 PM – Pantene Beautiful Lengths free hair cutting
- 8:00 PM – Luminaria ceremony and cancer survivor speaker
- 8:30 PM – DJ dance party
- 9:40 PM – Closing ceremony
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life movement symbolizes hope and our shared goal to end a disease that threatens the lives of so many people we love. If cancer has touched your life, participating in a Relay For Life event is a way to take action and help finish the fight. This is your opportunity to honor cancer survivors, remember those we have lost, and raise funds and awareness to fight back and help end cancer forever.
The Relay For Life event brings together the community to celebrate all cancer survivors, remember those we’ve lost, and fight back by raising funds for the American Cancer Society Mission.
Additional information is available online.