Create, play, and learn at Wednesday Workshops!
During the summer Cole Library brings back its craft activity series Wednesday Workshops! Each workshop will focus on a different arts and crafts element. All crafts are free, accessible for a wide range of ages, and are great programs for whole family.
Let your creativity run wild at our weekly arts-and-crafts program. Our Summer Reading Program theme is Build a Better World, so all crafts will be focused around using recycled materials.
- June 7 – Recycled Bird Feeders
- June 14 – Funny Face Planters and Egg Carton Flowers (Gardening Crafts)
- June 21 – Bubble Blowers and Wind Catchers
- June 28 – Wave Bottle and Egg Carton Jellyfish
- July 5 – Bald Eagles
- July 12 – DIY Sidewalk Chalk
- July 19 – Newspaper Bears and Bees
- July 26 – Friendship Bracelets/Back Pack Chains
- August 2 – Lid Guitars and Bottle Cap Tambourines (Musical Instruments)
- August 9 – Cardboard trains (last week of Wednesday Workshop)
Workshops are held each Wednesday at 10AM in room 108.