The two latest animatronics pieces premiered in Mount Vernon’s holiday windows this past December 1 during Magical Night.
Designed by former Disney Imagineer Tim Kelley, the collection of eight moving holiday window creations will be on display through December. For the most part the moving displays are visible during business hours but some operate till as late as 9 p.m. during the holiday.
Here is a list of the various pieces and where you can find them. All of the animatronics characters are inside windows on 1st Street in Uptown Mount Vernon.
- Highwire Bear, in the front window of Palisades Café, 117 1st St. NW
2. Bird in a Box, in the front window of Sauter, Baty & Bloomquist, 113 1st St. NW
3. Reindeer Games, in the front window of Fuel, 103 1st St. NE
4. Cat in a Tree, in the front window of Czech Feather & Down, 101 1st St. NW
5. Santa’s Hen House, in the front window of Iron Leaf Press, 102 1st SW
6. Jingles the Elf, in the front window of Big Creek Emporium, 100 1st St. SW
7. Precarious Piggy, in the front window of Peter Ault’s building, 120 1st St. SW
8. Animated Moon, also in the window of Czech Feather & Down, 101 1st St. NW