Below is a list of links put together by Main Street Iowa to help you and your business.
Due to the economic impact of COVID-19 closures and postponements, we are gathering resources and information that may be of use to our partners across the state. Read the Governor’s Public Health Emergency Proclamation.
COVID-19 IMPACT SURVEY
The Iowa Economic Development Authority (IEDA) needs to assess the impact of the pandemic in Iowa. To assist in these efforts, please complete this survey, developed by University of Northern Iowa – Institute for Decision Making, to tell us what your business is experiencing and how your business is handling the current crisis.
IEDA will use the information collected in this survey to inform its public policy in response to the crisis, as well as potential assistance to businesses. The deadline to complete this survey is Monday, March 23 at 5 p.m.
- Video Conferencing Options
- Coronavirus Impacting Your Nonprofit? Here’s What to Do
- Montrose, CO Business Assistance Plan
- Iowa State University Center for Industrial Research and Service
- SCORE How Small Businesses Can Prepare for the Coronavirus
- Stop Germs Poster
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Combating the Coronavirus
- March 17, 2020 Announcement from Governor Reynolds
- Unemployment…Workforce Development
- File a Claim for Unemployment Insurance Benefits Online
- Grow with Google Helpful Site for Small Businesses
- Iowa Utilities Board Emergency Extension
- Helpful tips for businesses…open WhizBang! Retail Training
- Small business resources available through the America’s SBDC Iowa and US Small Business Administration
- Main Street America Guidance for your Community
- Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security
- World Health Organization
- 211 Iowa
- CDC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Iowa Department of Public Health