I think most of these I have sent on through this email string, but, here is a complete list:
APPLY: Click here to complete an application.<https://iowa01.
Click here for more information and FAQs.
* Targeted Small Businesses: A fund has been created to support Targeted Small Businesses<https://www.
* Important Tuesday March 31 Webinar: @ 12pm ET (11am CT) | COVID-19 & Main Street: Organizational Health Check-Up – Join this “check-up” with NMSC’s Kathy LaPlante and Heritage Consulting Inc.<https://www.facebook.com/
* Action Coach, Andy O’Brien, who has worked with Main Street Iowa has a free video recording, PLAN, DON’T Panic video<https://nam04.safelinks.
* CARES Act<https://taxfoundation.org/
* CARES Act: The Small Business Owner’s Guide/U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship<https://www.
* CARES Act Webinar: Learn More About the Families First Coronavirus Response Act & Cares Act Webinar – Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 2:30-4pm Register Here<https://www.
* Delta Dental Grants to Support Dentists and Non-Profits Two Relief Programs<https://iowardc.org/
* Department of Labor: Guidance<https://www.dol.gov/
* Department of Labor: Q & A<https://www.dol.gov/
* National Federation of Independent Business COVID Resources: NFIB Resources<https://www.nfib.
* National Federation of Independent Business COVID Small Business FAQs: Questions & Answers<https://www.nfib.com/
* The Larned A. Waterman Iowa Nonprofit Resource Center: COVID-19 Nonprofit Resources<https://inrc.law.
* 211 Iowa<https://www.211iowa.org/>
* Alcoholic Beverages Division: For information ranging from Updated Rules and Regulations for Bars & Restaurants from the Iowa Alcoholic Beverages Division to the latest news and information from the Office of the Governor of Iowa go to Iowa Economic Development Authority<https://www.
* Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: CDC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention<https://www.cdc.
* Coronavirus Impacting Your Nonprofit? Here’s What to Do<https://www.networkforgood.
* Google: Grow with Google Helpful Site for Small Businesses<https://
* Iowa Department of Public Health<https://idph.iowa.gov/>
* Iowa Economic Development Authority (IEDA): See IRDA’s page dedicated to COVID-19: Iowa Business Recovery Assistance<https://www.
* Iowa State University Center for Industrial Research and Service<https://www.ciras.
* Iowa Utilities Board Emergency Extension<file:///C:/Users/
* Isolation Guidance for Iowans<https://files.
* Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security<http://www.
* Main Street America Guidance for your Community<https://www.
* Montrose, CO Business Assistance Plan<https://iowa1-my.
* SCORE How Small Businesses Can Prepare for the Coronavirus<https://www.score.
* Small Business Administration (SBA): US Small Business Administration<https://www.
* Small Business Development Center (SBDC): America’s SBDC Iowa<http://iowasbdc.org/
* Stop Germs Poster<http://iowasbdc.org/wp-
* Unemployment…Workforce Development<https://www.
* Unemployment…File a Claim for Unemployment Insurance Benefits Online<https://www.
* U.S. Chamber of Commerce Combating the Coronavirus<https://www.
* Video Conferencing Options<https://iowa1.
* World Health Organization<https://www.who.
* WhizBang!: Helpful tips for businesses…open WhizBang! Retail Training<https://www.facebook.